• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO BOARD 17AUG20

exNavyOffRec

Don't forget to update your results on the chart, to help out future applicants who have to go through the same process as we did:

I would recommend adding a column for waiver and a Y or N option, that could help explain some things, but you wouldn't want to get too deep due to privacy.

jlee199

How big are class sizes? Just seeing quite a few people with the same class date as me and it’d be cool to have some friends/familiar faces when going through OCS

vpazian

How big are class sizes? Just seeing quite a few people with the same class date as me and it’d be cool to have some friends/familiar faces when going through OCS

I think I read somewhere 80 males 20 females. There are threads for class dates on here :)

Fitzou

I’m in a ball of tears right now. I was selected! I had a low OAR and 2 crappy interviews. Don’t ever give up on making your package about YOU! I really feel that my personal statement made me stand out... write to the board! ❤

High GPA probably helped! Congrats!

exNavyOffRec

I’m in a ball of tears right now. I was selected! I had a low OAR and 2 crappy interviews. Don’t ever give up on making your package about YOU! I really feel that my personal statement made me stand out... write to the board! ❤
your high GPA and good degree is what most likely did it, the closer you are to a perfect candidate the better chance you have.

SeaShine

Contributor
your high GPA and good degree is what most likely did it, the closer you are to a perfect candidate the better chance you have.
I was so sure that I didn’t make it. I selected orders and we were getting ready to PCS. I had plans of just applying again. When I say my interviews weren’t that great, I had one LT that wasn’t a SWO (not a big deal), but I also had an O4 that rated me in the 7s and 8s (with the occasional 10 mixed in). I couldn’t redo the interviews because there’s no SWOs anywhere near my command or city. The OAR was acceptable, but still low. I just didn’t think it was my time to be honest. ❤