• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO BOARD 17AUG20

I have about 50 requests in my inbox for civilian class dates ?. I don’t mind... just letting y’all know that it’s going to be a minute.

May I ask if you see a giant list and are checking a name to the list? If so is there any chance you could say about how many names you see on this list?

SeaShine

Contributor
May I ask if you see a giant list and are checking a name to the list? If so is there any chance you could say about how many names you see on this list?
I’m checking each convening roster. So the class rosters for Jan, feb, March, and april. It doesn’t look like anyone has been slotted for anything after early March. Most are going into early classes.

A roster of cool people let's say. there is no association to anything. Just a list of cool people

If there was a full list with every accepted name.
Pro: If your last name isn’t there then you know you weren’t selected.
Con: You see your last name but it could be someone else sharing the same last name.

K_Ski

If there was a full list with every accepted name.
Pro: If your last name isn’t there then you know you weren’t selected.
Con: You see your last name but it could be someone else sharing the same last name.
This is true, pros outweigh the cons, and the chances are minimal based on the public doc with those that made it to the board

We not going to post no lists here from eNTRS. If you want to know PM me like I posted earlier if you are a civilian. All I ask is that you respectfully don't post the results here on this forum (respect those that are still waiting)
If you are AD I'm not even remotely sure why you checked for your name, NRC has to coordinate with your COC to release you and schedule you for OCS.