• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO BOARD 17AUG20

waring123

For those who say their recruiter told you that you have been selected with a class date where are you out of? I’m active duty and called my local officer recruiting office who has not seen any results for active duty or civilians.
I'm applying as a civilian so I can't speak for AD, but I basically got a phone call from my recruiter from the local NORS to tell me he had seen my name listed for the 29th class. Tbh it was still pretty unofficial, so I'm guessing they could be waiting to release the full results while they iron out dates for the selected applicants who haven't received a result yet. Just my conjecture though.

@n0rthstar , I'm an April carryover! Feels like a million years ago ?

I'm applying as a civilian so I can't speak for AD, but I basically got a phone call from my recruiter from the local NORS to tell me he had seen my name listed for the 29th class. Tbh it was still pretty unofficial, so I'm guessing they could be waiting to release the full results while they iron out dates for the selected applicants who haven't received a result yet. Just my conjecture though.

@n0rthstar , I'm an April carryover! Feels like a million years ago ?
What are your stats?