• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO BOARD 17AUG20

We not going to post no lists here from eNTRS. If you want to know PM me like I posted earlier if you are a civilian. All I ask is that you respectfully don't post the results here on this forum (respect those that are still waiting)
If you are AD I'm not even remotely sure why you checked for your name, NRC has to coordinate with your COC to release you and schedule you for OCS.

Has the list increased since you last looked at it this morning?

SeaShine

Contributor
We not going to post no lists here from eNTRS. If you want to know PM me like I posted earlier if you are a civilian. All I ask is that you respectfully don't post the results here on this forum (respect those that are still waiting)
If you are AD I'm not even remotely sure why you checked for your name, NRC has to coordinate with your COC to release you and schedule you for OCS.
As an AD, I checked eNTRS knowing full well that my name wouldn’t be there yet ?... I guess it just helps to feed the obsession of waiting. ?

SeaShine

Contributor
Hey all you eager beavers I only got like a million emails from you all. If I didn't respond I'm not ignoring you I'm just going home for now because its 7:39pm. But I have to come in tomorrow to submit COVID reports and Ill check again for the folks that did receive an email from me :).
Haha same! I’ve only been able to respond to like 10 of them. I live in Pensacola, and we just got wrecked. So internet is not great.

sasebobeast

Happy weekend everyone! It has truly been an exciting week! ? Hopefully next week we get boards results for both active duty and civilian!

So far 6 members for SWO in the thread confirmed OCS dates by either recruiter contact or some other way (1 for 29Nov2020 & 5 for 03Jan21) shown in spreadsheet via google docs:

Last edited: