• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO BOARD 17AUG20

Chin

According to my recruiter the acceptance rate for this board is hovering around 47%. I don’t know her source so I would take this with a grain of salt but hopefully this is encouraging news.
Specifically for this SWO board or we talking about something else. Seems like IP is in the mix here.

SeaShine

Contributor
I checked in eNTRS To see if I got an OCS class date, but I didn’t see anything... hopefully that isn’t a bad sign ?

SeaShine

Contributor
Active duty won't be in eNTRS yet. I'm pretty sure the CO has to give recommendations for when the Sailor can leave due to mission requirements.
Sorry, I posted at the same time, so my last post seems repetitive ?

SeaWarrior

I wonder if flt Sailors have to wait longer on an OCS date, because their TRAID needs to supply inputs to NRD. So, for us, we may need to wait to receive word that we made it first. After that, our CO will provide our avail dates to whomever needs them ❤️

Good luck! I hope you get selected!

Chin

There was no with her name on the SWO IP list. Also, there is someone with her name in the class listed.
So we can accurately say that results are out but just not everyone is notified. I am confused lol every notification i get now i am like sweating bullets.