• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO BOARD 17AUG20

Joselo_0084

I'm AD, where do see that? Anyways I might not even be there because I have not heard anything back from my waiver since March 19th. Not even today. But if anyone can tell me where to find the list it would appreciated.

HNB7332

I'm AD, where do see that? Anyways I might not even be there because I have not heard anything back from my waiver since March 19th. Not even today. But if anyone can tell me where to find the list it would appreciated.
https://mpte.navy.deps.mil/sites/nrc/n3/n31/SitePages/Home.aspx log in with the non email cert and on the left there is the production tab and at board list in the drop down. I could only open by clicking the 3 dots next to the excel icon and then click open from there. When I clicked on the hyperlink I got an error. Hopefully that helps.

Joselo_0084

https://mpte.navy.deps.mil/sites/nrc/n3/n31/SitePages/Home.aspx log in with the non email cert and on the left there is the production tab and at board list in the drop down. I could only open by clicking the 3 dots next to the excel icon and then click open from there. When I clicked on the hyperlink I got an error. Hopefully that helps.
Thanks. Hopefully I hear back from my waiver, in my opinion, it shouldn't take 5 months to approve or deny a waiver.

Joselo_0084

Last name Rivera. Although there's no Rivera on the list. I'll focus on coming advancement exam. Depending on the results of the waiver, either start over again or wait for further results.

Joselo_0084 Feel free to PM me if you like
------------------
To answer the above question, and age waiver is not new. If you are 35 and older your waiver requires an additional level of approval. The 37 y/o more than likely had to have submitted a waiver and got it approved before the board.

Ih8mud

------------------
To answer the above question, and age waiver is not new. If you are 35 and older your waiver requires an additional level of approval. The 37 y/o more than likely had to have submitted a waiver and got it approved before the board.
Thanks for the information. I sent you a PM.

Joselo_0084

------------------
Yeah, I submitted it with the entire package. And the requirement it's in the new SWO program authorization in NPC.