• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO BOARD 17AUG20

Ancalagon

Yes there was a newer one from June 2019. I didn't get a look at the April one, did you submit a CO endorsed memorandum up with your package? Did you follow the checklist?

Oops! That's what I meant, June 2019. I was just curious if a newer one had come out since June 2019 that hadn't yet been published on the Navy's Public Authorizations page.

Last edited:

Joselo_0084

Yes there was a newer one from June 2019. I didn't get a look at the April one, did you submit a CO endorsed memorandum up with your package? Did you follow the checklist?
Yes. It was submitted with the CO'S endorsement and Memorandum as required. My Divo (The OCS Coordinator in my command) and I verified the package twice with the checklist.

Oops! That's what I meant, June 2019....not April 2019. I was just curious if a newer one had come out since June 2019 that hadn't yet been published on the Navy's Public Authorizations page.
No that's the latest one and I literally just checked. But there is also a checklist and an instruction which all contain different info. for example, I didn't know your transcripts had to be verified (instruction) not on the checklist. Your 2808/2807 cant be older than 90 days (checklist). The information is placed in different spot so its easy to make an oversight

Yes. It was submitted with the CO'S endorsement and Memorandum as required. My Divo (The OCS Coordinator in my command) and I verified the package twice with the checklist.

Then I don't know why you didn't receive anything back, even if it gets denied you still receive a letter stating so from the OCM. Tell Mr. Celestin you submitted it back in March, and that its not recent.
PM me!

Joselo_0084

No that's the latest one and I literally just checked. But there is also a checklist and an instruction which all contain different info. for example, I didn't know your transcripts had to be verified (instruction) not on the checklist. Your 2808/2807 cant be older than 90 days (checklist). The information is placed in different spot so its easy to make an oversight
Agreed. I had to call Mr. Celestin a couple of times for clarification.

almond_615

Where do I find this "at-board" list? Moreso, a link that will take me to the page. I keep getting the IP error from hat previous link? Using chrome.

Last edited: