• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS SWO Board 10 Feb 20

R.Dougie

Live•Laugh•Love
The feedback I received last time was that if you have waivers, the rest of your package must be immaculate. There are lots of candidates that apply and don't need those. I had to think of ways to improve what I already had. (I. E. Higher Ranking Interviews, Higher Ranking LORS, items that showed I was still crushing the game, SOQ citation, volunteer letters)

We will see how it works out for me this time.

Last edited:

n0rthstar

The feedback I received last time was that if you have waivers, the rest of your package must be immaculate. There are lots of candidates that apply and don't need those. I had to think of ways to improve what I already had. (I. E. Higher Ranking Interviews, Higher Ranking LORS, items that showed I was still crushing the game, SOQ citation, volunteer letters)

In general or from active duty side?

EO87

I've heard that also, but they are a bit more lenient on AD who are utilizing the age waiver.

sldm992

What kind of waivers?

sldm992

A 47 wouldn't require a waiver, so I wouldn't worry about that. I guess it's possible it's lower than they'd like to see, but it doesn't seem THAT much lower than a bunch of PROEC Y in the past.
Good to know. I have a medical and OAR waiver but I think that just might be for the IWC board, not sure

n0rthstar

Ahh, that makes sense. Either way, I wouldn't worry too terribly much about a 47 for SWO. Seems slightly below average but still in range. I'd think a solid GPA would offset that as well.

sldm992

Ahh, that makes sense. Either way, I wouldn't worry too terribly much about a 47 for SWO. Seems slightly below average but still in range. I'd think a solid GPA would offset that as well.
my gpa is 3.13, but I’ve been on deans list honor roll for a while with a 4.0 a couple semesters ago. I had a bad freshman year of school lol