• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board 09 NOV 20

Foreverghosty

Your pretty much busy most of your day until about 1700. Mostly busy with rifle drill practice, preparing for RLP inspection, and classes on basic naval policies. After evening chow which is around 1700 you'll have the rest of the day to yourself. Depending on your class team....that's the time they may allow you to make a nex run.
Were you able to use ice to ice sore muscles? I am suffering a shoulder injury right now and I leave in 3 weeks for quarantine and then I start in another two weeks. My should is about 80% right now but I want to make sure I can prevent injuries if I can there?

Rkjonesii88

Hey do you guys know if tuition assistance will cover a post bacc to raise GPA? Or is it only for the masters?
TA will pay for a bachelor's as long as they haven't had to pay for it before. IE you got a bachelor's before the navy the navy will pay for another one. They will not pay for 2. They will then pay for a masters and so on. If that makes sense.

zarevich

When you all requested to leave? I requested anytime after July. I need to work on my run, like a LOT... not the main reason but part of it