• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board 09 NOV 20

Foreverghosty

Yea, so i called in to my recruiter and I was told unoffiically I am on the list but its not official yet. have you ever heard of that?

alexng30

Yea, so i called in to my recruiter and I was told unoffiically I am on the list but its not official yet. have you ever heard of that?

Sorta similar thing happened to some of us over at the aviation board. Apparently they could see that you had an OCS date lined up which effectively means you got selected; however, the official selection results hadn't been released.

Sorta similar thing happened to some of us over at the aviation board. Apparently they could see that you had an OCS date lined up which effectively means you got selected; however, the official selection results hadn't been released.
Just out of curiosity how long after that happened did the full results actually come out ;)

GoNavy123

Not sure but supposedly, the results for these boards should be out next week for sure.
i reached out to two different officer recruiting stations I am friends with and they haven't had any word yet but next week is looking good. fingers crossed then. ill be in Florida on leave so im ok with that lol