• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board 09 NOV 20

fsumst92

Just got access to check rosters for each OCS class, if 2 people who applied for SWO can give PM me their last name so I can check the list daily and not only check for my name and hopefully provide people with good news?
just PMed you

ccutler

I have a question, do people who applied but haven’t graduated yet get assigned a class date if they’re pro rec y? Or do they get assigned a class once they prove they have successfully graduated college?

zarevich

Was able to find a few names in OCS class roster. If you are interested for me to check your name, PM me. Just FYI, you can still be selected even though your name is not on any OCS roster, you will just have to wait until the official results come out or hear from your recruiter/CCC/CO.

alexng30

I have a question, do people who applied but haven’t graduated yet get assigned a class date if they’re pro rec y? Or do they get assigned a class once they prove they have successfully graduated college?

Just got accepted for pilot in the most recent aviation board and I still got my OCS start date in September even though I won't be graduating until summer 2021. I just let my OR know of when I was gonna graduate and she made a note to let the detailer know. That being said, with the reduction in class sizes and the Navy's trying to get through the COVID backlog, I'd assume all of us won't be going to OCS for a while unless its like someone who really needs to make the commissioning age cutoff.

Last edited:
Was able to find a few names in OCS class roster. If you are interested for me to check your name, PM me. Just FYI, you can still be selected even though your name is not on any OCS roster, you will just have to wait until the official results come out or hear from your recruiter/CCC/CO.
I just PM you

darths

Just PM you

GoNavy123

Are you checking in eNTRS?

Sweetwa089

Just PM'd you too.

Terminader

PMed you as well. Thanks for helping to give us some peace of mind!