• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO BOARD 04 NOV 2019

Putin Actual

I keep checking BOL but I know it won't be for another 24 hours at a minimum. So if I work 12 hours a day and sleep the other 12 will I only have to wait half the time for the results to be released?

R.Dougie

Live•Laugh•Love
Dude, I am sorry. I know how you are feeling as it happened to me during the August board. You'll get that waiver and the victory will be that much sweeter. Where there's a WILL there's a waiver.

I remember that feeling keep pressing @Infinitedouble. My age waiver was denied at first and I asked for reconsideration. It worked out the 2nd time.

gabriellehale

My recruiter just called.. he did not have any answers yet but did say the ship out dates are November 24th or December 15th, and said it could be any day to hear an answer back and that they are pretty quick.

Putin Actual

Just checked the active duty side of the internet for any results and I haven't seen anything. I will check again later today or I'll let you guys know if I hear anything. As soon as the results come trickling out, I hope to see you guys on here posting early and often. Good luck SWO DOGS!

Tacticalhusky

My recruiter just called.. he did not have any answers yet but did say the ship out dates are November 24th or December 15th, and said it could be any day to hear an answer back and that they are pretty quick.
That's incredibly early, considering I thought those classes were full.