• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO BOARD 04 NOV 2019

Acsantosus

Anyone know where to log in to see the at board list?
Search for the AUG SWO board thread. Pages 9-14 have the link posted by a few people. The link posted by a user named “y3oman” I think is the user name. I use his link and it works just fine. Don’t forget to use you email certificate.

parkers18

The countdown is here ! Its about to start getting official, Congrats in advance to the about to be SWOs, at this point we have done what we have to do, we have put it in black and white and we have sent it forward. Let's seat back and watch the results unfold.
Hoping the 4day turn around rings true

Good luck to us all and I hope one day we will all run into each other, at some point, in the fleet! #SWOlife #GETSOME

calebkelly4

Hoping the 4day turn around rings true

You and I both. I'm on the 28 Oct SNA/NFO board as well and we still haven't heard anything back yet. Hope that isn't an indication of what this board will be like. Maybe they wanted to wait until after halloween?! Lol ?

Acsantosus

You and I both. I'm on the 28 Oct SNA/NFO board as well and we still haven't heard anything back yet. Hope that isn't an indication of what this board will be like. Maybe they wanted to wait until after halloween?! Lol ?
Lol that’s not really how the military works, especially being that Halloween is not a national holiday. Sometimes things move quick and sometimes we wait... for no real reason. Good luck to you on both of these boards.

caliktk

Best of luck to you all! I didn't make the cut off because of a med holdup. I hope to be on the February board. Headed to MEPs Friday.

gabriellehale

lol the only thing updating right now are my nerves man. ?
Yeah same! I was reading through this and it has me super nervous....
I got a 45 on the OAR
Undergrad: Psych, Masters: Healthcare admin. (Navy did not accept the school accreditation from that degree specifics..)
3 LORS: Two from admirals one from a SWO captain
and I am 23 but I see so many prior duty or active duty and I am like ugh.....!