• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO BOARD 04 NOV 2019

parkers18

Best of luck to you all! I didn't make the cut off because of a med holdup. I hope to be on the February board. Headed to MEPs Friday.

Im sorry to hear that man! Best of luck to you as well and hopefully well meet out in the fleet some day! The way classes are filling up though, we may all end up in the same class even with you having to wait until feb.

R.Dougie

Live•Laugh•Love
JUST got off the phone with Mr. Paul Celestin. He said the SWO results usually come out pretty fast,faster than other boards. So he said to send updated page 1 of apps to him if anything is different. I asked the question because we have a change of command on Thursday. The people on your page 1 are the people that will be notified of your selection first. BOL will have that info 24hrs later. We are close folks!

R.Dougie

Live•Laugh•Love
Best of luck to you all! I didn't make the cut off because of a med holdup. I hope to be on the February board. Headed to MEPs Friday.
Just keep checking on it. The same thing happened to me. I sent my package in July for the August board.

parkers18

JUST got off the phone with Mr. Paul Celestin. He said the SWO results usually come out pretty fast,faster than other boards. So he said to send updated page 1 of apps to him if anything is different. Those are the people that will be notified of your selection first. BOL will have that info 24hrs later. We are close folks!

Yeah, Im thinking that we will know by Wednesday