• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Survey: Who is Planning to Attend Air PLC 201?

8WOOD

Just wondering who everyone is, where their from, what their major is, and where you are in the process.

I'm Sam Wood
Rexburg, Idaho
English Major
Everything is in--just waiting to hear back from the board.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Might wanna save the real names for PM's or the real world......technique only of course ;)

Python

pilot
Contributor
8Wood:

Your profile says: "I growed up on a farm" and "I'm a full time junior in college with and English major."

Just thought you should know.

8WOOD

8Wood:

Your profile says: "I growed up on a farm" and "I'm a full time junior in college with and English major."

Just thought you should know.

Yup, that is the way I want it to read--it's suppose to be ironic. I took English to improve my writing not because I'm good at it.

Cmaw50

I'm there, majoring in History, from Seattle Washington, and doing my PFT soon then my packet goes in.

2ndGen

Third times a charm
I should contract on Tuesday, (of course I've heard that before). After the contracting I will be annoying my SNCO at the Denver OSO relentlessly about my selection.

Major is Aviation Technology with a Aerospace operations concentration, minoring in Meteorology.

8WOOD

After the contracting I will be annoying my SNCO at the Denver OSO relentlessly about my selection.

Lol. Yea I've been doing the same. They act like I'll get it no problem, but until the board actually says it, I'm going to be contacting them every week (as my application papers told me to do) till i hear back from the board.

AJB37

I'm planning on returning to 201, after being NPQd from 199, but my recruiter told me I may only have to go back for the 6 week program, but we'll see.

2ndGen

Third times a charm
I should contract on Tuesday, (of course I've heard that before). After the contracting I will be annoying my SNCO at the Denver OSO relentlessly about my selection.

Major is Aviation Technology with a Aerospace operations concentration, minoring in Meteorology.

Edit: I'm looking to go PLC-C this summer, not OCC.

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
Edit: I'm looking to go PLC-C this summer, not OCC.

You're all going down for the same class though. Just that some of you come out commissioned and others dont. Only difference between OCC and PLC-C. I was PLC-C but got put into C company which at the time was OCC guys. We were all mixed up and trained together. Consider yourself the "class of" -201

2ndGen

Third times a charm
You're all going down for the same class though. Just that some of you come out commissioned and others dont. Only difference between OCC and PLC-C. I was PLC-C but got put into C company which at the time was OCC guys. We were all mixed up and trained together. Consider yourself the "class of" -201

Oh, I didn't know that, thank you for the clarification, sir.

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
I just reread that. Didnt mean to come across as a dick by "correcting" you. wasnt really a correction. Just sort of like saying that I was class of '01 in high school. I was -192 for OCS. Just gives people a time-frame of where you were at later on down the road.

2ndGen

Third times a charm
I just reread that. Didnt mean to come across as a dick by "correcting" you. wasnt really a correction. Just sort of like saying that I was class of '01 in high school. I was -192 for OCS. Just gives people a time-frame of where you were at later on down the road.

I didn't take it like that at all, sir. :)