• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Aj4life77

I am in the process of putting together an OCS Package. I am currently enlisted as an LS 7 1/2 years in. I am at a medical command and there are no Surface Warfare Officers to conduct one of my interviews. If there is anyone who knows a SWO or is a SWO could you assist me in completing this interview either on the phone, or through Microsoft Teams? Any advice would help and thanks in advance.

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
I am in the process of putting together an OCS Package. I am currently enlisted as an LS 7 1/2 years in. I am at a medical command and there are no Surface Warfare Officers to conduct one of my interviews. If there is anyone who knows a SWO or is a SWO could you assist me in completing this interview either on the phone, or through Microsoft Teams? Any advice would help and thanks in advance.

I used to be a SWO, but am only a Lieutenant. You might try reaching out to the community manager at PERS-41 to see if they can connect you with someone of appropriate seniority. There are a couple of O3 or O4 SWOs around the board. You might also try asking on SailorBob but be aware that they can be a cantankerous bunch.

SPECOPS Chicken

SPECOPS Chicken
I used to be a SWO, but am only a Lieutenant. You might try reaching out to the community manager at PERS-41 to see if they can connect you with someone of appropriate seniority. There are a couple of O3 or O4 SWOs around the board. You might also try asking on SailorBob but be aware that they can be a cantankerous bunch.
I may have missed it, but where is your geographic location. Former SWO, but finished as an EOD Officer (1140). I'm in North Florida.

Aj4life77

Thanks for the reply. I am located in San Antonio Texas. I figured with Microsoft Teams being fully functional, an interview could be done that way.