• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply Boards and scores

Godspeed

His blood smells like cologne.
pilot
If you weren't convicted, it doesn't count. I fully agree with Mkolker. Try, try, and try again. I would definitely try to bring your ASTB up though, as well as your GPA, if possible. Please feel free to email me or IM me if you have any questions.

speedgirl

Definitely apply as early as possible. The process has taken a lot longer for me than I initially expected, and it appears from other threads that this is the norm. I was told by my recruiter that supply is looking, but is very competitive. Your minor in business is an advantage. I agree with the others in that if you are not accepted on the first try, keep at it. The board will look at the whole package, so if you can pull up your OAR score to a competitive score and maybe get additional references, your chances should improve. In your application be sure to be very specific on the circumstances surrounding your arrests, and be convincing in your motivational essay. Hope that helps.

Oh, and learn to be patient. The process will take a while :icon_smil

jason4463

Today I just got word from my recruiter today, and yes I have been final selected for supply. My OCS date is 23 April 2005! Best of luck to all, and if you have the same OCS date let me know!

Keep your eyes on the prize!

speedgirl

Congrats Jason!! I know how anxious you were to get the good news, so now you can relax and prepare for April. I class up in March. See you around base!

jason4463

Take it easy on me, since you will be an upper classman! Good luck and see you there.

Keep your eyes on the prize!

Godspeed

pilot
I just swore in today, SUPPLY, BDCP July 28, 2007 OCS date. Many congrats jason. See you in the fleet someday.

acarter

selected for april 23rd class

Hey folks,
This is my first post but I would just like to say I was selected today for Supply Class that reports April 23rd. Anyone else on this date feel free to email me.

metro

The future of the Supply Corps
Grrrr. I am still waiting on my final select. FINDOCS have been there since last Tuesday. Grrr, again. Aaron, when was your Pro-Rec, and what day did you submit FINDOCS?

Godspeed

pilot
I remember being between pro-rec and final. It sucks. All I can do is point and laugh :D.

Soon enough metro, you will be blessed and honored by joining the prestigious ranks of myself and acarter.... Soon enough. Until that date my young padaone, may the force be with you.

metro

The future of the Supply Corps
*Luke Skywalker whiney voice* I'll never join you!

Wait, yeah, actually I would. And there in lies the humor for you guys who are already selected. I'm going to go cry now. :(

Smallz

I just took my ASTB and I really want to be in INTEL, yet I wouldn't mind doing Supply. Can some one tell me the duties of a Supply Officer. Here are my scores OAR: 40 AQR: 2 GPA: 3.6 Any pointers?