• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply Applicants

R. S.

My CO told me on Feb 5th that he received an email stating I was selected for Supply. Really hoping to get some info on what this means for class days bc I'm slotted for a home port shift in a few months and would like to leave before that.

exNavyOffRec

My CO told me on Feb 5th that he received an email stating I was selected for Supply. Really hoping to get some info on what this means for class days bc I'm slotted for a home port shift in a few months and would like to leave before that.

be patient, there are people here that were selected for Supply June 2013 that just rec'd OCS dates for April 2014

mrdrown

I can't wait till April so I see if I get pro-y
It looks like the April board was canceled. That means the applicants will be pushed to the June board. For the most recent board, results took a full 4 weeks to get back. So you are looking at July before you will know anything, not April.

mattl02428

It looks like the April board was canceled. That means the applicants will be pushed to the June board. For the most recent board, results took a full 4 weeks to get back. So you are looking at July before you will know anything, not April.
Dammit. I'm up for NFO in April too but I wanted supply

There's a whole forum dedicated to Supply Officers and what helps with packages. You should take some time to read it.

exNavyOffRec

What does the supply board look at in choosing applicants?

Ideally a degree in business related degree, high GPA, something dealing with leadership, outstanding LOR's from professors/employers and some luck.

I would say you have a shot, but selection rates are low so if your goal is to be an officer you should look at everything you are qualified to apply for.