• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply Applicants

mich313

Supply/SWO/Intel
Multiple people have reported results here and on the other board. Some recruiter offices take longer to get the information I think. My recruiter doesn't have anything for me yet either. I'm hopeful the news is coming very soon though.

RJS

Were selections including both civilian and AD? I received word, from a good friend of mine, that said Supply was open with a better selection rate. Just as you said NavyOffRec, that isn't a bad selection rate.

exNavyOffRec

Were selections including both civilian and AD? I received word, from a good friend of mine, that said Supply was open with a better selection rate. Just as you said NavyOffRec, that isn't a bad selection rate.

I have seen boards go only AD, but not only civilian, in most cases civilians get notified first because the AD results have to be put into the system for notification, but when the BOL is down they have just been emailing them to the CO's, I believe there is an AD person on one of the other threads that rec'd notification.

RJS

I have seen boards go only AD, but not only civilian, in most cases civilians get notified first because the AD results have to be put into the system for notification, but when the BOL is down they have just been emailing them to the CO's, I believe there is an AD person on one of the other threads that rec'd notification.

Okay...I only asked in regards to December's IDC board results only consisting of those currently on AD. I'm assuming that there weren't enough kits, or qualified civilians applying for the Information Warfare community. I would have also thought that more than 212 people applied for the Supply community. I applied for Supply, but it was my last choice. I've also haven't heard anything from my recruiter. At the same time, I do consider that he has other applicants and really don't want to bother him about anything until he himself notifies me. That's just me though. Had a few obstacles to climb before submitting an application almost 3 years in the making. It's okay though.

DIVO

9 of the 35 were from the fleet... That being said, the others could have some sort of prior experience or been a reservist, it's not noted on the select list.

RJS

9 of the 35 were from the fleet... That being said, the others could have some sort of prior experience or been a reservist, it's not noted on the select list.

Goodness...Sounds cutthroat to me.

RJS

There have been many boards where the selection rate was 10% or lower.

This is why he said that Supply was open because of last years numbers being lower. Well...I wish the best to those still awaiting results and congrats to those already selected.