• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

sTUPID qUESTIONS aBOUT ocs

GlassBanger

IntelO
Contributor
I have, it is a wide variety of clothes people are checking in wearing. I was told different things by people just want to a few more options.
Don't wear business casual, you will be incredibly uncomfortable. Jeans, a nice shirt, and sneakers as a base and you'll be good to go. (bonus having your sneakers in your lucky bag for once you hit CandiO phase and have a chit approved to wear your own). I checked in in jeans, my Brooks, and a golf polo; it's just really important you be comfortable, it is going to be stressful enough without adding to it unnecessarily.

S

SovereignoftheSeas

Does anyone know if it's possible to take a multivitamin with a doctor's note because I get brain fog when I don't take the multivitamin?

Matt Engel

Had a question for someone who has been through the process. Not sure if it has been asked somewhere else but I am active duty applying for the 27Jan2020 Pilot/NFO board. Since I am not coordinating with an officer recruiter to submit my package, can someone explain how I would go about finding the results and I was also curious as to what a common timeline is if any from selection board date to results coming out. Thank you

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Had a question for someone who has been through the process. Not sure if it has been asked somewhere else but I am active duty applying for the 27Jan2020 Pilot/NFO board. Since I am not coordinating with an officer recruiter to submit my package, can someone explain how I would go about finding the results and I was also curious as to what a common timeline is if any from selection board date to results coming out. Thank you

Search the previous forums to find this answer. You’re not the first fleet guy to ask this question...

GlassBanger

IntelO
Contributor
Weird question but will they allow me to bring blister bandaids? My heels are notoriously blistered
No bandaids are authorized because it is considered "self-medicating" and the way it was explained to us is that some putz from forever ago put bandaids over some cut (and didn't tell anyone) and it got super infected so much as to risk their health and as a result, ruined it for every future OCS attendee lol.
You can always swing by medical after chow one morning and ask for some from the corpsman there. You may also be able to obtain a chit, and you get NEX trips...