• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

sTUPID qUESTIONS aBOUT ocs

Dangy

Pew pew pew
pilot
I passed out on my chair with my hatch door open, right before CandiO phase. My chief caught people with their doors closed and napping, so he proceeded to RPT them. I dodged the bullet because he told everyone that had their doors open to go back to their rooms.

Larick

None
Contributor
I just opened up the bathroom door to block their view whenever I slept on my rack.:cool:

LFCFan

*Insert nerd wings here*
One day my roommate had his wall locker open while we were doing some stuff, he asked me to reach in and grab something, and while I was doing that I said "Uhh...dude, where's your rifle?" (it hadn't gone anywhere, of course)

The look on his face...

MGB001

I'd imagine this has been asked before (and hence a stupid question, but appropriate based on the thread title;)) but what PRT standards are used at OCS? Is it based on each candidates age or are the 20 to 24 year old standards used for all candidates regardless?

bluehens15

May be a dumb question but just curious. When doing the PT tests for push ups and sit ups, do you just have a straight 2 minutes and you do as many as you can, utilizing your time how you see fit, such as to catch your breath, or do they have one of those beep tests to do it and you just follow along with that?

Larick

None
Contributor
Yup, just straight 2 minutes of push-ups/sit-ups. You can rest in the up position for as long as you like. There is no beep test. Fun fact: my class acted as guinea pigs for the 1.5 mile run with ankle monitors to keep track of your laps. Not sure if they implemented this into the program yet.

Last edited:

44magnum

http://www.amazon.com/adidas-Sport-...1429659142&sr=1-8&keywords=white+boxer+briefs

These good to go for Basic Underwear? (Got some Amazon gift cards I gotta use). Or am I condemned to tidy whities? Thanks
Yeah, but I don't recommend getting white. They might not still be white at the end of the day. As in, they won't be "tidy" (however, I believe the actual expression is "tighty whities"). But black never get dirty. Nor do brown. Or you can just forego them altogether.

Chris18

Anyone know if the check the color or sports bras for ladies? I heard somewhere that you should only plan to bring white... Can anyone weigh in on this?

KMC1020

Everything I've read says they do not check undergarments any more, but I remember someone saying the PT shirts are yellow, so you don't want something showing underneath that.