• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

sTUPID qUESTIONS aBOUT ocs

Anybody have the names of the individuals in the leadership positions, so that I can study the Chain of Command portion of Appendix B? I know 12-16, but was trying to get the names of 1-12. Or are these names I have to wait to get to OCS to learn?

villo0692

Anybody have the names of the individuals in the leadership positions, so that I can study the Chain of Command portion of Appendix B? I know 12-16, but was trying to get the names of 1-12. Or are these names I have to wait to get to OCS to learn?
the first 4 or so are part of your class team, so you won't know till you get there, the other 8 you could probably do some research and find out, but I mean they could change at any moment, and is not like you're not gonna have time to learn 8 names while you're there, I wouldn't sweat it.

the first 4 or so are part of your class team, so you won't know till you get there, the other 8 you could probably do some research and find out, but I mean they could change at any moment, and is not like you're not gonna have time to learn 8 names while you're there, I wouldn't sweat it.
sounds like a plan. much appreciated

foleypat

I had another question regarding prior medical history... I'm a 23 year old male, perfect health and no troubles with anything. However, I did have leukemia from ages 3-5 but have been cancer free ever since. I underwent chemo for about a year maybe a little bit more. Its always been my dream to be a naval aviator since I was a kid (father flew jets for 25 years so I grew up around all that). However, I was never really able to find anything on this... should i just keep quiet above my past leukemia? does something like that even matter? I know the navy are hardasses on some of the smallest things so any clarification/information would be great.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I had another question regarding prior medical history... I'm a 23 year old male, perfect health and no troubles with anything. However, I did have leukemia from ages 3-5 but have been cancer free ever since. I underwent chemo for about a year maybe a little bit more. Its always been my dream to be a naval aviator since I was a kid (father flew jets for 25 years so I grew up around all that). However, I was never really able to find anything on this... should i just keep quiet above my past leukemia? does something like that even matter? I know the navy are hardasses on some of the smallest things so any clarification/information would be great.
You 100% need to disclose this, it’s very much possible it’ll be found in electronic records should you decide to hide this.