• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

sTUPID qUESTIONS aBOUT ocs

Mil3s

SNA Select
So I’m enlisted and got my package submitted for the current board with an ispp rec attached. I’ve heard there is some sort of list that gets published of people slated to be reviewed or something? Is there a link for that? I’m in the dark here as I don’t have a recruiter to ask and my navy hr doesn’t say much.
Which board?

Mil3s

SNA Select
The pilot/nfo/ispp and bdcp proboard that convened today.
Go to the sna board thread and ask in there to see if someone would be helpful enough to look your name up on the at board sheet, that’s how I did it and found out. The list dropped around November 17th for this board. There is also a whole excel sheet in which you can add your data to and look at the current and previous results.

devlopz

Is it 3 officer evaluations and 3 letters of recommendation? So, 6 separate people? Or are the 3 evaluations from the same 3 people who write your recommendation letters? Thanks for clarifying

jpcastillo

I am not a prior. That being said, can I still bring/wear a pair of Black Belleville 800ST boots already shined and broken in? Same thing with the Black Oxfords?

Mouselovr

Contributor
I am not a prior. That being said, can I still bring/wear a pair of Black Belleville 800ST boots already shined and broken in? Same thing with the Black Oxfords?
Bring em bc you've already got em. Show em to your class team. The worst thing is they say no and you have to buy a new pair.

Empire16

Not entirely sure where else to ask this but: I went to meps now I am just waiting for the April board - do I have to tell my recruiter every time I went to the doctor ?

For example 2 weeks ago I had to go to the hospital to get tests done to make sure I did not have pnuemonia.. (I don’t have a primary doctor where I go to school 7 hours away from home so this was my only option) and I sprained my ankle so I went to the doctor for that as well…

Thanks!

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Not entirely sure where else to ask this but: I went to meps now I am just waiting for the April board - do I have to tell my recruiter every time I went to the doctor ?

For example 2 weeks ago I had to go to the hospital to get tests done to make sure I did not have pnuemonia.. (I don’t have a primary doctor where I go to school 7 hours away from home so this was my only option) and I sprained my ankle so I went to the doctor for that as well…

Thanks!

That’s a really good question to ask your specific recruiter…

DBM

Hello, I don't know if I am in the right forum but in regards to the eye test for aspiring aviators, does anyone know what you will be examined on?