• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

sTUPID qUESTIONS aBOUT ocs

TheDR

Is there some explanation why I showed up on 11/1 SNFO board but name didn’t show up on the at-board for 11/28 supply? Supply was listed as my #1.

CarnesCJ

Is there some explanation why I showed up on 11/1 SNFO board but name didn’t show up on the at-board for 11/28 supply? Supply was listed as my #1.
As I've been told, the at-board list may not include everyone on the list for one reason or another. There are other possibilities as to why you may not have been on the list as well but ultimately any explanation this board gives you is speculation. If you're able to, ask your recruiter. If you're Active ask the program manager or email Mr. Celestin your question.

TheDR

As I've been told, the at-board list may not include everyone on the list for one reason or another. There are other possibilities as to why you may not have been on the list as well but ultimately any explanation this board gives you is speculation. If you're able to, ask your recruiter. If you're Active ask the program manager or email Mr. Celestin your question.

Seems weird to be on one but another though right? It seems that I would’ve had everything good to go if I got to one.

TheDR

What’s the expectation for the 3 mile runs at OCS? I’m great at the push-ups and plank but my 1.5 is 12:30 right now and trying to get that down to like an 11. Unfortunately my 3 mile is more like 27 so I’m just wondering what people are usually expected to hit for those

NevarYalnal

What’s the expectation for the 3 mile runs at OCS? I’m great at the push-ups and plank but my 1.5 is 12:30 right now and trying to get that down to like an 11. Unfortunately my 3 mile is more like 27 so I’m just wondering what people are usually expected to hit for those
3 mile runs are not timed; normally on runs around training country your class will be broken into slow / medium / fast groups, and there were always a handful of people from the slow group that would be straggling in while everyone else is already in the cooldown square. at your current pace you wouldn't be one of those stragglers.

usually the last 1.5 miles (2 laps) would be self-paced as well, so you wouldn't have staff keeping pace with you at that point either, just candios. if you can get to an 8 min pace for the full 3 miles you'll probably be solidly in the medium group.

GodSpeed1997

Why would you be negative on leave? You accrue leave days while you're there.
We were allowed 9 days leave for the holiday stand down and they said if we took it we would be technically negative on leave so I don’t know where I stand on leave/liberty coke OCS graduation.

Conqueror’sHaki

SWOTIVATED MUSTANG
Don’t nuke this. Just make sure you can get at least a good high on everything PRT-wise, and that you never quit.