• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

sTUPID qUESTIONS aBOUT ocs

xjoellemae

ENS - SWO
Question. Does anyone know if I can book my own flight to OCS and then get reimbursed? Or do I have to be booked through their booking system and if I don't, I eat the cost of the ticket I purchased?

almond_615

I will say this about SATO. They are a pain in the REAR END to deal with. But in 13 years there has never ever been a flight they could not book me into. I even got them to switch me into a flight today last minute after the airline said that every flight is full.

xjoellemae

ENS - SWO
I will say this about SATO. They are a pain in the REAR END to deal with. But in 13 years there has never ever been a flight they could not book me into. I even got them to switch me into a flight today last minute after the airline said that every flight is full.
That’s so comforting to hear!! Thank you so much. Really shooting for a flight that lands at 15:30 instead of 23:30 the day before OCS starts! Haha