• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

sTUPID qUESTIONS aBOUT ocs

NevarYalnal

Thanks! I was trying to see if I could make my best friend's wedding but the dates definitely conflict in that case. You think I could tune in online for that or is that a lost cause?
Someone should confirm but if the wedding is during your ROM period you should still have access to your phone...

Larick

None
Contributor
It's after ROM during week 11.
I can't recall what week Candi-O phase started. Maybe week 10? If so, you'll have your phone by then. Or maybe route a chit to your class team to see if you can request your phone from the luggage room.

NavyOCSHopeful

Ensign - SWO
I can't recall what week Candi-O phase started. Maybe week 10? If so, you'll have your phone by then. Or maybe route a chit to your class team to see if you can request your phone from the luggage room.
My brother is starting his 4th week. He’s allowed a 10 minute call every Sunday. At least that’s what my sister in law says.

Larick

None
Contributor
My brother is starting his 4th week. He’s allowed a 10 minute call every Sunday. At least that’s what my sister in law says.
Yeah those are limited to a land line near the quarterdeck. I remember getting my donut at the church on Sundays (Is that still a thing anymore?) then heading back early to make a call home.

almond_615

In regards to Medals. How many rows of full-sized medals are we required to wear for inspection/graduation. Trying to figure out if I need to buy the full set or not.

jay1914

Do we have to memorize everything exactly as written? For example for Chief of Naval Operations core values I use the acronym T.I.I.A: toughness, integrity, initiative, accountability. It's in a different order in the OCR. I memorized numbered lists(code of conduct, watchstanding principles, general orders of a sentry, etc.) exactly