• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

sTUPID qUESTIONS aBOUT ocs

Lucy

Hey GreenLantern330-
Make sure you keep track of any visa/consulate visits, and the exact days you leave any country to go to another, including day trips, weekends, even if you land in a country just to transfer planes.

BoL!
Lucy

Seafort

Made His Bed, Is Now Lying In It
What's the current OCS CoC? What I have is:

XO-OTC: CDR Julie O'Neal, USN
CO-OTC: CAPT Joseph McBrearty, USN
NSTC: RDML Clifford S. Sharpe, USN
CNET: RADM Joseph Kilkenny, USN
CNO: ADM Gary Roughead, USN
SECNAV: Hon. Mr. Ray Mabus
SECDEF: Hon. Mr. Robert Gates
VPOTUS: Hon. Mr. Joseph Biden
POTUS: Hon. Mr. Barack Obama

The National Command Authority is combined in the persons of the POTUS and the SECDEF.

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
The rest will be given to you when you arrive... Other than published names on websites, you do not post the names of active duty personnel on this site.

Seafort

Made His Bed, Is Now Lying In It
I am not requesting the the first seven or so. Merely those who are publicly available, which these are (and the preceding two should be). I am aware of the policy, and would not knowingly violate it.

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
I am not requesting the the first seven or so. Merely those who are publicly available, which these are (and the preceding two should be). I am aware of the policy, and would not knowingly violate it.

Also there was some old gouge about a leading class officer, that position no longer exists. So make sure you have the right CoC...

leigh321

When you guys got your background check done, did you meet with an investigator? Did they call one of your references and schedule a meeting with him/her as well? I submitted my package for the May boards, got pushed to June instead. And today both me and my reference received calls from different investigators wanting to schedule a meeting. Just wondering... I hadn't heard anything about this, esp. considering that I haven't received word about a pro-rec yet.

mikeyc-man

I don't think everyone has an investigator come and interview them and their references but I know I had one come investigate everyone I mentioned in my Security Clearance paperwork. Its not biggie, unless you have something to hide which I'm sure you don't.

markkyle66

Quick question, did anyone have issues getting on base with Orange or Cozy Cab service? Anything I need to be aware of with these guys? Thanks!

mtsupilot09

"We lookin fo you. We gon find you!"
Our orders were very late after commissioning, so for two weeks or so we lived in King Hall. I used both taxi companies regularly. Some of the drivers are lazy and will try to drop you at the front gate.

yankees33

When you guys got your background check done, did you meet with an investigator? Did they call one of your references and schedule a meeting with him/her as well? I submitted my package for the May boards, got pushed to June instead. And today both me and my reference received calls from different investigators wanting to schedule a meeting. Just wondering... I hadn't heard anything about this, esp. considering that I haven't received word about a pro-rec yet.

By the time I was pro-rec'd I had a house visit from an investigator (we then went to my town's public library for the "interview"), and all of my references had been visited in person at either their homes or workplaces. Additionally, he went to all my former places of employment in person irregardless of whether or not my bosses were references. So, yea, this is definitely not unusual.