• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Stop Hitting Me in the Face!!

jride200

Oh shit . . . that's proof enough she's nuts. I'm sure we all have been to a gun show and seen the many crazy-looking people who surely packing a lot of heat.

MasterBates

Been invoulnarily committed to a menta institution and adjudged a danger to herself. She can legally own guns again, but it involves getting a judge to expunge to record, which she will probably not ever bother to do.

theblakeness

Charlie dont surf!
pilot
Been invoulnarily committed to a menta institution and adjudged a danger to herself. She can legally own guns again, but it involves getting a judge to expunge to record, which she will probably not ever bother to do.

jesus!! I always just thought that all the shit you talked was just because you were going through a shitty divorce, but christ man..Good luck with that, buddy!

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor

Threadjack/
How do you get them to take someone in. My pops wife (not my mom) has gotten progressively nuts over the past ten years and, while my dad and I have openly discussed the problems she has, we have agreed that she needs SERIOUS help (not just the social worker BS). Pop doesn't have the heart to have her committed. What could I do to change his mind and maybe point him in the right direction? Basically, who do you talk to and convince they should take her in? I cant stand to see my dad mind f$%ked all the time. Thanks MB.
end threadjack/

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor

Wow, your chick really was crazy........it takes quite a lot to get involuntarily commited nowadays (before any smartass comments, my Mom is a Public Health nurse, dealt with a few nutcases here and there).........:eek:

MasterBates

First time she was committed, I was in the gulf, and she was on the XO's porch screaming nonsense.. She left, and they had the police go to my house to do a wellness check.. She was passed out in the kitchen and had taken what would have been a fatal dose of painkillers if she had not been found.

Needless to say, I was on the next COD to Bahrain.. And sent home. Oh, and I had not met the XO before this.. Trip[ #1 through drug rehab followed.

SECOND time, she started losing it when I was on BALTOPS... She got all pissy with the Nurse Call center because they would not make her a high enough priority in her eyes (for some random ailment, she is a hypochondriac of sorts). So she told the nurse at NH JAX that "You don't care if I live or die, I might as well kill myself".. And hung up. I heard the tapes myself.

Police are sent, along with paramedics.. She lets them in the front door, then barricades herself in the bedroom. They come in THROUGH the door, and she starts flailing and resisting arrest. She gets her left humerus snapped by the cops. Pills everywhere.. THey dont know what the hell she took, so an ambulance ride to shands, stomach pump, arm in cast, transport to mental hospital.

I get 3AM (JAX Time, 0700 on the boat) call from the CO that they found my wife, she's in the mental hospital again, and my dogs are being held at the pound. Were 7 days out of Norfolk, out of Flyoff range back to England. After she is deemed "stable enough for outpatient supervision" my OIC's wife bails her out of the nuthouse. 2 days after that, my mom gets there and the squadron wives drop her like a hot potato.. Mom bails my dog out of the pound and takes care of a 250# nutjob.. I get greeted at the airport by my mom and a HEAVILY SEDATED Michelle.

She goes through drug rehab again, and her arm takes almost a year to get better because she won't do her PT corrcectly. Oh, and she is pissed at me to this day becasue she never got the "settlement she deseverd" for breaking her arm...

MasterBates

Did I mention that NCIS investigated me for spousal abouse becuse of her broken arm? They would not take "I WAS OUT OF THE FVCKING COUNTRY" for an answer...

theblakeness

Charlie dont surf!
pilot

word.

Im pretty much reading all of this in utter shock. Im gonna go ahead and move to vote for Brett stepping down and being replaced by you as the Forum "anti-marriage" counselor.

Nobody deserves the bullshit you went through..Especially an Aviator on deployment!!

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
That has got to be the shittiest story I have ever heard... How can people behave like that?

MasterBates

That's just the mental issues she had when I was deployed... Add on a side helping of "not paying mortgage" and "maxing out credit cards" for economic fun.

Day to day, she could be super nice (think Stepford wife, so nice it's creepy), normal or psycho. And every time you or her left the room or answered the phone, it was a crap shoot what you were going to get.

Cate

Pretty much invincible
That's... impressive. Rarely do you hear a "my ex is a psycho" story with actual clinical documentation to back it up. I commend you.