• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Stop Hitting Me in the Face!!

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
YES! If you see a new white Jetta Tdi driven by a blonde with 80's hair.. RUN!!!!

She has been known to drive on sidewalks while applying makeup.. :icon_tong

And you taught her to shoot...ne c'est pas?

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
She gets tickets from the city for not mowing the lawn. Instead of mowing the lawn, she sends the tickets to her lawyer, who sends them to my lawyer who sends them to me..

WTF am I supposed to do? Fly to JAX and mow her friggin lawn?

Maybe you're too close to the situation....from 20K and (1000 miles away), if the court order can't be challenged in this regard (one option), then you are responsible and if she never mowed it before and knows she can avoid the chore and pass on the tickets, you're the one not being compliant. Sounds like she cares more about sticking it to you than showing pride in maintaining her domicile. Regardless, I suspect you're also racking up legal costs for handling of the tickets as lawyers are like taxi drivers with the meter down. So from 20K, hire a lawn service (or kid in neighborhood) unless you want to be taking cross countries to reacquaint yourself with the Pace mower you likely bought in the first place OR get your lawyer to push back on the court order.

theblakeness

Charlie dont surf!
pilot
Maybe you're too close to the situation....from 20K and (1000 miles away), if the court order can't be challenged in this regard (one option), then you are responsible and if she never mowed it before and knows she can avoid the chore and pass on the tickets, you're the one not being compliant. Sounds like she cares more about sticking it to you than showing pride in maintaining her domicile. Regardless, I suspect you're also racking up legal costs for handling of the tickets as lawyers are like taxi drivers with the meter down. So from 20K, hire a lawn service (or kid in neighborhood) unless you want to be taking cross countries to reacquaint yourself with the Pace mower you likely bought in the first place OR get your lawyer to push back on the court order.

I agree completely