• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Stolen Valor Act violations: 2 men pose as medal bedecked Marines in separate events

E26

lol, Sergeant Major in 20 years? That man was ambitious. I guess if you're going to fake it, you might as well fake it all the way.

Harrier Dude

Living the dream
lol, Sergeant Major in 20 years? That man was ambitious. I guess if you're going to fake it, you might as well fake it all the way.

Actually, there are Marines making it sooner than that these days. 20 years is about the norm from what I've seen in the past few years.

This guy is still a douche, though.

Harrier Dude

Living the dream
Sergeant Major, yet...

"Burton's uniform displayed the rank of Lieutenant Colonel."

Geez, can't even get it right...

There's another picture in that piece (presumably of him), dressed like a Master Gunnery Sergeant.

Still not a SgtMaj, but closer.

Still a douche, 100%.

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
He's a dirt bag. If he had been in that long, shouldn't he have at least a star in the National Defense Service Medal for the first Gulf War?

desertoasis

Something witty.
None
Contributor
I'm curious how he got that Presidential Service Badge. Those things are numbered and issued individually by DoD, and like the MOH, not easily obtainable by the public.