• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Stash Jobs in A-pool

Tuckster

MIF HUNTER
None
Uh....the QD comes and finds you. I was still on leave after finishing IFS when I got the call I was on the watch bill. And once you get it, you can't get rid of it... so be warned get in good with people in management and find a job REALLY quick.

Kickflip89

Below Ladder
None
Contributor
Uh....the QD comes and finds you. I was still on leave after finishing IFS when I got the call I was on the watch bill. And once you get it, you can't get rid of it... so be warned get in good with people in management and find a job REALLY quick.

QD will find you if you are a FO completing IFS. I'm really not sure if there's anything you can do about it.

a_m

Still learning how much I don't know.
None
So what would be a few more good stash jobs that a person can take that are laid back and/or easy? I'm about to graduate and get down there myself, so it would be really helpful.

Hide in the back of muster and go to the beach.

NinjaWarrior

If you are a FO and finishing IFS, do what i did and take leave. They gave me an estimated wait time of about four weeks, and since i have leave, i took two and half weeks off. When i came back, I classed up for API and had no stash jobs.

xmid

pilot
Contributor
MIDNJAC;428689 I would avoid any job that includes the words "Museum of Naval Aviation" but that is just me. Don't say [B said:
I [/B]told you so :)

You have got to be kidding me!... If you think that is bad, get a job in anthro... I was begging to be switched over to the museum...

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
You have got to be kidding me!... If you think that is bad, get a job in anthro... I was begging to be switched over to the museum...

Yeah, that doesn't sound fun....what would you even do as a stash there?

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Crush little ENS dreams by telling them they can't fly jets.

success.jpg

xmid

pilot
Contributor
Crush little ENS dreams by telling them they can't fly jets.

Yea, that part sucked when you saw that someone you knew would never get a shot at the pipeline that they wanted... Of course anthro doesn't tell you that until much further down the line...

WIDGET

MIDNJAC, did you know flight management was going to start, "Everyone in A-Pool stands a quarter-deck watch" before you started your thread? Just had my one and only last Friday night. It was ridiculous. Thank God nobody actually needed me to do something. I observed for 30 minutes the day of the watch and was still clueless! I spent the entire time watching movies while reading the binders on what I should have already known. Is this typical Navy? I was non-prior OCS and still feel like most civilians know more about the navy than i do.

jollygreen07

Professional (?) Flight Instructor
pilot
Contributor

Been there, done that. (The getting anthro'd out of jets thing)

I never held it against the anthro guys, though. Well, most of them anyways... There was a certain member of the anthro staff who told me I was unfit to be an officer, and was a waste of his taxpayer dollars.

"Yes sir! Waste of taxpayer dollars sir!!"

All the while I saw ensigns who were gross walking around happy in the knowledge that they could go jets. Oh well.