• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Stand by for high seas, heavy rolls in NSW and JAGC

AIRMMCPORET

Plan “A” Retired
It worked for the Luftwaffe.
Well at least he has them on.?

I went to breakfast once with one of my fellow Chiefs on a boat DET, when we goat to the mess a Chief walks up to him and said brother you forgot your anchors this morning.

He turns toward me and is pissed why did you let me leave the berthing without my anchors.

I was a boot Chief at the time, and I said Senior Chief it’s not my job to dress you.?

When I was pinned for Master Chief, he pinned me?, I was a side boy at his retirement, all were Master Chiefs he served with.??⚓️?

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I always told significant others pinning on LT to their loved ones to “reuse the pin holes so it’s not crooked” ? My favorite DH taught me that.
That's . . . so subtly evil I love it. ?

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Sometimes context matters.
Good catch, but we have had 4-stars show up to the State of the Union with their ribbons upside down before, so it's not like it was theoretically out of the question.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
I always told significant others pinning on LT to their loved ones to “reuse the pin holes so it’s not crooked” ? My favorite DH taught me that.

I did an airborne promotion for LT, and I remember taking my bags to the local tailor to have them sewed up with the devices. Picked them up morning of the event (I figured I'd change into them after I landed)......turned out they sewed them 90 deg off lol. So I wore khakis for the rest of the day for the f*** of it. Somehow that resulted in being dared to wear SDBs to work for no reason. Did that too.

taxi1

pilot
I hear he’s writing a book.
I just finished reading Alpha. I can’t remember the last time I read a book cover to cover, non-stop, but I did with this one. A must-read.

By the way, while searching for a GIF of the book cover I found this...which is NOT the book I am recommending.

Hair Warrior

Contributor
I just finished reading Alpha. I can’t remember the last time I read a book cover to cover, non-stop, but I did with this one. A must-read.

View attachment 32451

By the way, while searching for a GIF of the book cover I found this...which is NOT the book I am recommending.

View attachment 32452
British archeologist Emma Williams narrowly escaped being kidnapped while conducting research in the Middle East. Now she has critical documents a terrorist group is searching for—and they’ll stop at nothing to track her down. The brash, bossy American Navy SEAL she meets in a pub was never supposed to be part of her escape plan—but if she can ignore his bulging muscles, bravado, and piercing blue eyes, she might just get out of this unscathed.

Navy SEAL Hunter “Hook” Murdock is on his way home from an operation when finds himself tracking down terrorists in London. The feisty archeologist he meets in a pub isn’t supposed to be the woman they’re searching for—but he’ll stop at nothing to protect her. The beautiful Emma may be book smart—but she’s completely naïve when it comes to her own safety. He’ll watch her 24/7 if he has to—and attempt to ignore her feminine curves, pouty lips, and whip-smart personality.

When the Oxford-educated Emma meets the rough-and-tumble Navy SEAL, all bets are off. Sparks fly as they flee danger—and attempt not to fall for one another.

Tempted by a SEAL, a standalone novel, is Book 8 in the Alpha SEALs series.

Happy Reading!

XOXO,
Makenna