• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Stand by for high seas, heavy rolls in NSW and JAGC

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I hear he’s writing a book. Presumably he will fail to submit his draft for security review, as required by law and all the NDAs he signed. I could be wrong, but that would certainly be on brand. I suspect/hope any success associated with his clothing line will be short lived. The VetBro demographic is relatively small.

Gonzo08

*1. Gangbar Off
None
Correct me if I'm wrong, but acceptance of a pardon is an implied/legal admission of guilt, right? So he is a convicted felon/"war criminal".

I feel like the "Gen Pop" of the US doesn't really fully grasp that.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Correct me if I'm wrong, but acceptance of a pardon is an implied/legal admission of guilt, right? So he is a convicted felon/"war criminal".

I feel like the "Gen Pop" of the US doesn't really fully grasp that.
Gallagher wasn't pardoned.

AIRMMCPORET

Plan “A” Retired
Well at least he has them on.?

I went to breakfast once with one of my fellow Chiefs on a boat DET, when we goat to the mess a Chief walks up to him and said brother you forgot your anchors this morning.

He turns toward me and is pissed why did you let me leave the berthing without my anchors.

I was a boot Chief at the time, and I said Senior Chief it’s not my job to dress you.?