• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Stand by for high seas, heavy rolls in NSW and JAGC

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
Can you imagine the FITREP bullet:

"NEWS MAKER - Personally had their Navy Achievement Medal rescinded by the Commander in Chief via Twitter Post"

That's awesome.

I just checked into my new command and day one was told to write a FITREP. I borrowed from "Qualifications of a Naval Officer" heavily and it made it past both the O-5 and O-6 in my direct Chain of Command. Wonder if the boss man will catch it.

AIRMMCPORET

Plan “A” Retired
That's awesome.

I just checked into my new command and day one was told to write a FITREP. I borrowed from "Qualifications of a Naval Officer" heavily and it made it past both the O-5 and O-6 in my direct Chain of Command. Wonder if the boss man will catch it.

EVALS and FITREPS, what a necessary evil waste of time.?

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
As many of you know, the FITREP and EVAL system is about to undergo a fairly radical change. Expecting fleet wide intro by end of 2020.

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
Hold on to your butts

tumblr_milkxqWuX91s4z9hmo4_250.gif

BarryD

Contributor
I get the feeling that several people are going to be losing their jobs when this is all over, JAG, NSW, and maybe others.
Wouldn't be surprised at that happening.

Just another (or continuation of a) PR dumpster fire for the Navy; how much longer until TG2 comes out?

bubblehead

Registered Member
Contributor
I get the feeling that several people are going to be losing their jobs when this is all over, JAG, NSW, and maybe others.
Unless they revoke the SEAL NEC's of some of the SEALs involved in shenanigans, then nothing else matters and the punishments are bleh.

Re, Gallager, they busted him down to from E7 to E6 and he shrugged it off like it was nothing. And why would it not be nothing, he still gets to retire as a SEAL.

This is from MILPERSMAN 1220-300:
Recommendations to revoke NEC must include one or more of the following statements:

“I have lost faith and confidence in the Service member’s ability to perform the duties associated with or required by their current rating.”

Primary reasons for forced conversion/revocation of NEC include, but are not limited to:

(3) Loss of CO’s faith and confidence in the Service member’s ability to exercise sound judgment, reliability and personal conduct.

Hopefully the NSW community is going to get a reality check.

SEAL Ethos/Creed

I serve with honor on and off the battlefield. The ability to control my emotions and my actions, regardless of circumstance, sets me apart from other men. Uncompromising integrity is my standard. My character and honor are steadfast... We demand discipline...