• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Somewhat StUpID qUestIoNs aBouT cOaSt GuARd AvIAtiOn

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor

Egads! No Ready Room is complete without two essential ingredients to help teach lore and mold behavior:

1) A hit board to provide negative reinforcement

2) A Hard Saying log to record great wit or "man law" type observations (postive reinforcement, but sometmes alternate to Hit Board)

Please tell me you have it in your Ready Room perhaps under another name? They also serve to pass the time while standing the duty.

Scoob

If you gotta problem, yo, I'll be part of it.
pilot
Contributor
Please tell me you have it in your Ready Room perhaps under another name? They also serve to pass the time while standing the duty.
Ah yes, they're still alive and well.

JTB7

Whatever you do, don't go see Ironman - we don't want to know what you'll be into after that!

haha:icon_tong I saw it. I would have killed him if I was in the F-22(If they gave the job to the Navy or the Corps to kill him, he would have been dead:D)

JTB7

Go watch Iron Eagle....I'm sure Air Farce will want you.....
ironeagle.gif
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa306/JTB7/ironeagle.gif/IMG]

Wow. I wouldn't watch that movie if my life depended on it :D

sardaddy

pilot
That movie was awesome when I was I kid. Now, not so much.

Iron Eagle and Top Gun came out in the same year and I guarantee the AF and Navy had record applications for flight school because of them. I know that this impressionable 15 year old (at the time) made it his life's work to become a military aviator because of those two movies.

I might have attempted to apply for Navy or AF training but I didn't want to wait so instead, I was piloting an aircraft in the Army at age 19.