• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Sig vs Sig

xmid

pilot
Contributor
Awesome buy! You went with the best the first time around. No need to upgrade now!.... Im sure this won't be your last firearm purchase though... As others said, have fun, be safe, and put them in the center of mass.

BlkPny

pilot
I have a question. Pardon my lack of knowledge about this, but someone mentioned an "Airline Pilot Gun". Is it called that because its overpriced, or because it doesn't work very often? Just wondering........:p

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
BlkPny said:
Pardon my lack of knowledge .....but someone mentioned an "Airline Pilot Gun". Is it called that because its overpriced, or because it doesn't work very often? .......:p

You mean this 'ol thing ???

No ... it's called that because it's at the top of the food chain ... :)... like 747's.

And not to worry .... as we'll never look down on you because of your lack of knowledge(s) ...

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
GMan1976 said:
Hey everyone... thanks again for the help. I made a purchase today of a pre-owned Sig P226R Grade 1 Condition from a dealer. It's all black and has a black stainless slide. I liked the silver stainless model better, but couldn't find a quality pre-owned one online or out in town. A new silver stainless was just too expensive compared to an equally good pre-owned no frills black model. The difference being aroun 300 bones. Anyway, I'm very happy with my choice and I pick it up on Fri! (3 day wait).

Now to decide what the next item on my arsenal menu will be... :)

"Ralphie: I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle!
Mrs. Parker: No, you'll shoot your eye out. "

How about a range report?