• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Sickening Fly over pic {Beware}

Dingobat

Guess she don't like the Cornbread either...
IDK if he was a Marine or not, and it ain't as low as the Harrier boys, but don't forget this guy!

Junior

pilot
^^ The best flyby I have ever witnessed. Totally ruined anything else I have seen. Not worth the good chance of losing your wings though.

Dingobat

I was curious if anyone knows what happened to him? Did he lose his wings?

Dingobat

^^^ OK! Props to the master, unreal flybys! The F-14 was my favorite, tucked low and fast! Too sexy! What about the 2nd or 3rd to the end though.. Is it a Rafael or a Eurofighter? Pulls it up at the last second, he must of s'd his pants!

^ Do you mean the one where there's about 3 Rafeals going over the coast and 500+ under 30ft? http://youtube.com/watch?v=A244hlxOeH0 at 55 sec. mebbe?

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Ask, and ye shall receive...:D

That's high-brow, inspiring music ... ??? :D I weep for the future ....

But close, still no cigar --- it was EXTREMELY low over the desert ... I think somewhere in Africa. More like this, but S/A's or the Frenchies ...

sandblowertx5.jpg