• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Sickening Fly over pic {Beware}

Lonestar155

is good to go
I can just imagine what the AF guys were saying...
"FU&&, Wish I could be a tail-hooker."

Attachments

• web_070814-N-8157C-233.jpg
    web_070814-N-8157C-233.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 1,227
  • 070814-N-6009S-001.jpg
    070814-N-6009S-001.jpg
    510.5 KB · Views: 1,130

snake020

Contributor
I can just imagine what the AF guys were saying...

They are saying "FU@#, the computer took a sh%^, now I have to follow the B-52 to get home.
Wish I were a Navy pilot so my aircraft understood something simple like the international date line."

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor
I would say that since he said those other pics were GAY, that they were probably the ones that got him hard....I'm just saying is all.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Typical AF flyby...1000' 250 kts. Even in the middle of the ocean.

Phkktttttoooi....

SemperGumbi

Just a B guy.
pilot
I guess I am the only one who thinks it is cool?
Not a cool flyover, but an impressive picture. Lots of power in that picture. I wish the Hornets were in Form a little better....but oh well.

WishICouldFly

UO Future Pork Chop
Semper, I thought it was cool, too. I dunno, branch rivalries will never die, but more joint cooperation isn't bad.

cosmania

Gitty Up!
pilot
Look the photo is cool, but how hard is it for the Buff driver to fly over the CENTER carrier? What is going through his head?

phrogpilot73

Anyone else notice the 60 going from right to left in the lower part of the second picture?
I did, I assumed plane guard... Although I don't think that it's going from right to left (at least not when the picture was snapped), looking at the rotorwash in the water below it, it looks to me to be hovering...

cosmania

Gitty Up!
pilot
I did, I assumed plane guard... Although I don't think that it's going from right to left (at least not when the picture was snapped), looking at the rotorwash in the water below it, it looks to me to be hovering...

I'm guessing photographers on board.