• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Should I stay or should I go? Or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying And Love HSC.

pilot_man

Ex-Rhino driver
pilot
If you have the means, I highly recommend this:

Hah, or you can just freeze the water in that shape and spend the $700 you save on a couple of 17 year Japanese whiskeys.

Pags

N/A
pilot
Timexes work great too, but sometimes you want something a little nicer.
Earlier I was going to make a joke about making your own artisinal ice but I digress.

If clear ice cubes are your thing but you don't want to spend $700 you can just make ice cubes with boiled water in a silicone mold of your choice.

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
I violated my "never drink and prime" one night and got this for clear ice. Works well.

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
If you have the means, I highly recommend this:

That seems ridiculous. I'm about 20 bucks in and close to making a death star shaped ice cube that's nearly clear.

Hair Warrior

Contributor
What part of SoMD? I have whiskeys for you (or any AW member) to try, if you’re local.

My life is boring so some of them are old, unopened, and unattended - the best kind of whiskey to share.
Gotta love a drinking accessory that comes in its own pelican case
“Sorry XO. When we left port we thought we’d brought along the snoopie kit, but it was actually the JOPA cocktail bar...... (awkward pause) Thirsty, sir?”

Last edited:

Hair Warrior

Contributor
I know I’ll take some small arms fire from you guys for this, but I have a thick skin: Most of my favorite whiskeys are from Utah.