• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Should I stay or should I go? Or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying And Love HSC.

Notanaviator

Contributor
Hair, what of the High West offerings would you recommend first? Haven’t yet messed with their stuff, but heard pretty good things. Good call on the Lagavulin 12- the 16 is one of the best malts ever, just pricy.

Hair Warrior

Contributor
Hair, what of the High West offerings would you recommend first? Haven’t yet messed with their stuff, but heard pretty good things. Good call on the Lagavulin 12- the 16 is one of the best malts ever, just pricy.
Rendezvous Rye is hands down their best and smoothest. My #1 of theirs. $65-75

Campfire is exceptional, full bodied, smokey but not too dry. $75-90

American Prairie is solid, pretty smooth, great in craft cocktails. $30-45

Yippee Ki-yay was a limited release. I drank one bottle and remember it was amazing. Bottle two is still unopened (batch #4!!!). $90+

Not a huge fan of the Double Rye, Bourye, or limited ed. Son of Bourye. Haven’t tried their clear liquors or Midwinter Night’s Dram.

Notanaviator

Contributor
I always see the Midwinter Nights Dram bandied about as the hot ‘alternative’ whiskey but haven’t gotten around to trying. Thanks for the other recs, will check em out.

jbt171

Just here for the ride
Here is the current schedule of announced upcoming classes;
March 4/5
March 12
March 18/19
April 1/2
April 15/16
Approximately 40 pilots each...
Welcome aboard!??

Would you happen to have an updated outlook for convening OCS classes from mid-April through July/August? Thanks.