• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Shoe thrown at POTUS (Bonus: find Waldo, er DDan, in the crowd)

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
My favorite article is from CNN where this shows up (exact quotes) "In Arab culture, throwing shoes at someone... is considered an insult." NO SHIT.

HokiePilot

pilot
Contributor
Well, I guess it's progress that the Iraqis can express themselves like that now. Nobody would have dared to throw a shoe at Saddam while he was running the show.

Wrong country. He was in Afghanistan. That said, I think the same thing can be said about the Taliban.

Edit: D'oh!!!

NozeMan

Are you threatening me?
pilot
Super Moderator
The Cubs are now in contract negotiation with the Iraqi journalist. They plan to use him as their closer next year. ;)

Nothing like signing another player that will meltdown in the playoffs!

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Now I know why they make us take them off at the airport. If a shoe is good enough to threaten el presidente with, then it's good enough to threaten a flight crew with. We'd better continue to err on the side of retardation when it comes to airline safety.

DangerousDan

I could tell you but I would have to kill you
I had the opportunity to stand behind him and shake his hand after his speech at the palace tonight. He gave me a big grin when I told him Go Navy Beat Army.

Its been an interesting couple of weeks. Ive gotten to meet both R Lee Ermy and shake hands with the President.

Wheres Dangerous????

610x.jpg

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
I would guess 2 to his right as that is the pair of Gold Wings I can see...
Pickle

(Front row...in front of the Fat guy with the douchey look on his face)

On further inspection i also see a tan bag in the back right corner...option 2?

DangerousDan

I could tell you but I would have to kill you
I would guess 2 to his right as that is the pair of Gold Wings I can see...
Pickle

(Front row...in front of the Fat guy with the douchey look on his face)

On further inspection i also see a tan bag in the back right corner...option 2?

Well for first of all I'm a navy guy and I don't have any wings and am disguised in ACUs.