• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Service Selection Results

WEGL

RiceOwl06 said:
WEGL,
Thanks for the heads up. Did they specify at all as to how they broke it up? Just curious because I'm wondering if I should stop trying to contact anyone at my unit, since they might not have it anyway.

No, I didn't get any good details. I'm not even sure what % they were able to finish up... LT was told "half". He did mention something about them doing Nuke boards now... I'm not sure... maybe the same people do both boards? LT said 75% of our grads had already received news. My name came back, but with no designation beside it yet. I would continue to check until you get something similar. Good Luck.
:banghead_

MU Pat

New to Air Warriors

Well, I'm new to this forum, but thought I'd join up seeing as how I got the call from my LT at the unit saying I picked up NFO. I'm excited as hell, and can't wait to graduate and start this new part of my life. Maybe this has already been discussed, but I'll ask anyway. Many of my fellow shipmates at my unit didn't get a designator and I was wondering what this meant for them. In any case, congrats to everyone with their service selections and hope to see you all in the fleet.

WEGL said:
I bugged one of my LTs enough today that he decided he'd call p'cola to see what was up. They told'em that they've only done "half" the aviation selection board, they'll finish it up and release the results sometime around the middle of January. But they also told'em that by looking at my scores I'm almost certain to get it..... soooo good news... but not the confirmation I was looking for. Looks like we'll be waiting another few weeks for that. Hope this helps ease some of y'all's concerns..... yeah..... right. :banghead_

MU Pat,

Here's your answer...

jai5w4

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Welcome to the forums, MU Pat. And congrats to you and everyone else who has found out so far.

billiken2002

pilot
Up here at Purdue, no one has found. My good friend called our LT and he made it sound like the results are in, and our CO is the one whole calls everyone, but the Skipper is out of town until sometime in January. Maybe we'll find out before I get back to school.......

pjxc415

pilot
gatordev said:
Does the Navy still use NFOs? I keed, I keed.

I know of two from my unit that got NFO. One of em is dying for pilot and is still going to try to get it. Anyone know if this is possible?/

onedge

pilot
Im in. Time in.

So I got my service selection back on the 23rd. It turns out Im gonna be a PILOT. Im freakin stoked! That given, at least part of the results are out. So I guess now the work begins.

ElCidAv8tor05

Any of you boys seen a VORTAC around here?
pilot
Hey Navyfan how many guys from El Cid got flight slots? Hopefully everyone got what they wanted, and maybe we'll see ya'll down here in the summer. For all I know, I could still be waiting in the A-pool by the time ya'll get down here.

-"Easy"

Navyfan06

pilot
El Cid- Hey I am not sure who all got picked up. I received an e-mail. Should know more on sunday once the corps comes back. :icon_mi_1