• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Service Selection Results

flyboy21

Anybody heard from their LT's on when the aviation decisions are coming out? I've heard this Friday the 16th from a friend at another unit. Didn't know if anyone had heard anything else. Good luck to everybody...

pjxc415

pilot
yea i'm going Marine but i'm getting antsy to hear where all my buds are going. hope that shiz comes out soon

WEGL

I was told by my LT that I'd be hearing something in the "coming days" whatever the hell that means. Aren't they all coming?

billiken2002

pilot
Usually I have heard that people find out around the end of December. But our LT has said it could be January or February (December grads didnt find out until Sept or Oct this year)...I wouldnt be surprised if I find out when they hand me my commission....Congratulation, you're going SWO:(

pennst8

Next guy to ask about thumbdrives gets shot.
Contributor
I emailed to double check...

reply said "over break or early january"... which I think translates to me as "we have no idea".:D

Good luck amigos.

Navyfan06

pilot
I remember last year the guys and gals found out over the Christmas Break, because my buddie called me all excited. I too have heard that we should find out pretty soon! At least I hope so! Good luck to everyone.

nrotcbruin

Good luck guys...hopefully you all get your first choice...I hate being a 5th year since I won't find out my service selection results until next sept or oct since I commission Dec 06.

Fmr1833

Shut the F#%k up, dummy!
None
Contributor
I've been watching this for the last few years, so here's some factual stats to back it up.

Dec grads tend to find out mid-Oct...that's been the case for the last three years.

May grads for the last three years have found out between the end of the Fall term (let's say Dec.15 for arguments sake) and the week that they return back to school.

Every year people post about the "mysterious window" of service selection. It's actually fairly consistent.

pennst8

Contributor
Fmr1833 said:
I've been wathing this for the last few years, so here's some factual stats to back it up.

Facts are the last thing our anxious minds need right now.

More open ended speculation and rumors please!

Some guy I know heard from his LT that the Navy decided not to pick anyone for 1390 this year and everyone was going to have to go subs.

mules83

getting salty...
pilot
pennst8 said:
Some guy I know heard from his LT that the Navy decided not to pick anyone for 1390 this year and everyone was going to have to go subs.

I heard from a different Lt that you are gay :D

Just joking. And darn you flyboy, you are getting my hopes up

pennst8

Contributor
mules83 said:
I heard from a different Lt that you are gay :D

That's not what your mom said last night.:eek:

I give it 15 minutes before the thread gets locked... *grin*

In all seriousness... the wait is KILLING me. I think I might have to stop looking at AW... because if I logon and see that people have heard back and I'm still in the dark, i might die.

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
Good luck to you all... and Pennst8, I am laughing my ass off...

And yeah... I give it 15 mins now too.

pennst8

Contributor
DanMav1156 said:
And yeah... I give it 15 mins now too.
I want to change my prediction... it will be 15 minutes after they put out the flamewar on the "women in combat thread".

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
pennst8 said:
I want to change my prediction... it will be 15 minutes after they put out the flamewar on the "women in combat thread".

Concurred.