• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Service Selection Results

DocT

Dean of Students
pilot
Merry Christmas Fellas, I'm glad to hear most everyone got their wish.

Semper Fi, Doc

HighDimension

pilot
Contributor
congrats mules,

I guess you were right about the XO sending everyone on a SWO cruise cuz they were all going to get aviation! should make your time a riddle a little more bearable.

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Congrats to all who got aviation. I remember the feeling like it was yesterday. Let the partying begin :icon_smil

WEGL

Who else is still waiting to hear? Or am I the only one whose heart skips a beat every time the damn phone rings?

Does anyone KNOW if results are released in batches or all at once and there's just a delay with units getting word out?

________________________________________________________________________________
Knowing that someone knows that I know that they know I don't know... blows bama balls. :banghead_

RiceOwl06

Yeah, I haven't found out yet either, and it really does suck. I was hoping today for maybe an email or something, but I guess no one wants to let me know the good (or bad) news. My unit usually makes us push really hard to find out about certain things, as last year it took about a month after the results were out for our service selectees to find out what they got, and this fall one of our guys found out like a few weeks before commissioning. So my guess is that the reason some of us haven't found out is because lots of people are on leave for winter break. Once the people in the know get back, then maybe we can see some results. I have called and emailed both my LTs, and haven't gotten a response. So let the wait continue.

USFpilot06

pilot
I called my unit yesturday asking about selection since half the guys on here got theirs, they didn't have it yet, apparently units are informed in the number order of the unit, so I guess mine was one of the last. No more than 20 minutes later I got a call, I GOT PILOT!!! So call your units and start askin! Congrats to everyone who got what they wanted! see you all in p-cola

jay741

Has anyone been selected for NFO yet? Seems to me that there are several pilot selectees but no NFOs.

mules83

getting salty...
pilot
jay741 said:
Has anyone been selected for NFO yet? Seems to me that there are several pilot selectees but no NFOs.

two of my friends got nfo so that list is out too.

thanks for all the congrats

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Happy holidays and congrats to all the selectees for the next generation of aviators. Tear it up!

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Congrats everyone. I remember that feeling 3 years ago... talk about the best Christmas present ever.

WEGL

I bugged one of my LTs enough today that he decided he'd call p'cola to see what was up. They told'em that they've only done "half" the aviation selection board, they'll finish it up and release the results sometime around the middle of January. But they also told'em that by looking at my scores I'm almost certain to get it..... soooo good news... but not the confirmation I was looking for. Looks like we'll be waiting another few weeks for that. Hope this helps ease some of y'all's concerns..... yeah..... right. :banghead_

RiceOwl06

WEGL,
Thanks for the heads up. Did they specify at all as to how they broke it up? Just curious because I'm wondering if I should stop trying to contact anyone at my unit, since they might not have it anyway.