• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Service Selection Results

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
pennst8 said:
I want to change my prediction... it will be 15 minutes after they put out the flamewar on the "women in combat thread".

Come on... you know good and well that flamewar is not going to stop anytime soon...

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
TheBubba said:
Come on... you know good and well that flamewar is not going to stop anytime soon...
That "flamewar" is lite stuff. My prediction: not gonna get locked for that reason, but because it eventually runs our of steam/that whole dead horse thing...

Nor will this thread be locked. (Now watch, I say that, and some crafty mod decides to mess with me.)

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Agree it will probably die out, but it has surprisingly stayed on topic....unlike this one. By the way, I heard today that the UF guys have found out and a couple have already set up their household goods. You haven't heard at your school yet?

Just kidding.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
So I'm also assuming you heard about the drug deal Lonnie worked out, too? Damn them, now I'm getting off topic!

pjxc415

pilot
2304 Wed 24 DEC. Just found out one of our guys at BU got Seals. But supposedly spec warfare always comes out first.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
pjxc415 said:
2304 Wed 24 DEC. Just found out one of our guys at BU got Seals. But supposedly spec warfare always comes out first.

24th of Dec huh? Anyone wanna sell me a time machine:p

RiceOwl06

Yeah, thats way too long to find out. In addition to that, no one will probably be at the units for a few days after Christmas, so the results will be there, but with no way of finding them out.... pure torture

mules83

getting salty...
pilot
Sh!t, i just got back from drinking. I think over half our toasts were to finding out our selection. They better tell us soon or im liable to going craZy. Thats with a captiol ZZZZZZZZZZ. You think i can still fly if i concedered insane. Its their fault for making me this way.

FFFFFFFFFFFF

pjxc415

pilot
Haha, sorry guys. shoulda been a 14. typed that one in the midst of a zombie study mode, where rote memorization was all that mattered and critical thinking was a thing of the past (three days ago when i began studying)

zippy

Freedom!
pilot
Contributor
pjxc415 said:
three days ago when i began studying

Cessna Boy said:
i just got back from drinking

pj, I think Cessna Boy is an example for you to follow... I don't think anybody I know who went to BU ever used the word study and that amount of time in the same sentence...

pjxc415

pilot
Zippy- i appreciate your concern, but i assure you that at BU, we leave all of our studying until finals week, thus cramming it into three days. the rest of the semester is spent in a state of belligerent drunkenness, slamming irish car bombs at local pubs and finding our way home only by the sight of the citgo sign near fenway

pjxc415

pilot
oh btw, my buddy who is a squid option said his LT emailed him today. Apparently our guys are either finding out tomorrow, 16 dec, or not til after jan 1. wtf?