• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SERE school (Survival, Escape, Resistance, Evasion)

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Agreed with Ektar. Plus, there's less of a chance of you being SRO at sere if you go while still an ENS/junior JG.

And web-san, everyone knows you're the coolest LCDR at 30.

But you're still a hinge!

PropAddict

Now with even more awesome!
pilot
Contributor
Agreed with Ektar. Plus, there's less of a chance of you being SRO at sere if you go while still an ENS/junior JG.

And web-san, everyone knows you're the coolest LCDR at 30.

But you're still a hinge!
I think you got a little crap on your nose there. . .

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Nah, webmaster's too busy drinking the weps school kool aide to have any use for CAT 1 brown nosing anyways.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Nah, webmaster's too busy drinking the weps school kool aide to have any use for CAT 1 brown nosing anyways.
You better have some flights left by the time I finish in September, sounds like a certain CAT 1 needs some quality instruction! ;)

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
I doubt SERE would be an asset for most CG bubbas, who remain INCONUS, or at least out of high probability of capture areas.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I doubt SERE would be an asset for most CG bubbas, who remain INCONUS, or at least out of high probability of capture areas.

Read up on what the CG is doing nowadays. They are all over the place OCONUS. Surface guys don't go to SERE but a few of them managed to get "captured" (albeit guys from another country).

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Read up on what the CG is doing nowadays. They are all over the place OCONUS. Surface guys don't go to SERE but a few of them managed to get "captured" (albeit guys from another country).

I know that the CG is guarding oild platforms off the coast of durkistan, but I'm talking a large percentage of Coast Guard Aviators... I didn't think it was many of them being tasked to do this. Guess I could be wrong... as usual.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I know that the CG is guarding oild platforms off the coast of durkistan, but I'm talking a large percentage of Coast Guard Aviators... I didn't think it was many of them being tasked to do this. Guess I could be wrong... as usual.

Think about what one of the primary mission areas are for the CG and think about where they have to do that. It's a big world out there, just because you haven't read about it doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

slug

Think about what one of the primary mission areas are for the CG and think about where they have to do that. It's a big world out there, just because you haven't read about it doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

CG black ops, awesome!