• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

September Boards

jwads

pro-rec'd for nfo first try, no more 9-5 accounting job for me!!

much thanks to everyone on this site for all of their help!!!

lacasera

Currently in a med hold pattern at API
got a hold of my recruiters boss and she told me I was pro-req from SNA. Now all I need to do is get a hold of my recruiter to get a MEPS date. To all those still waiting, be patient, your time will come. To those who were selected, congrats and hopefully we'll see each other on the frigid coast of RI!

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
RI in the winter is gonna suck. Oh well, Im sure the DI's will keep us warm enough:)

DrewD

Congrats to all... Just out of curiousity I was wondering when you guys sent off your KITS... Tricky? Skim?

skim

None
Contributor
Congrats to all... Just out of curiousity I was wondering when you guys sent off your KITS... Tricky? Skim?

I think I am an exception, since I got lost in the system, but I submitted everything in January (follow up on your packets people or you end up like me). Got it all straightened out mid august, non select for supply for aug board.

I think I had mine complete by the second week of August. But I had sent in almost everything well before that, so I didn't have to wait any longer for NRD Jax to review my package before sending it off.

staff03

i got denied by the aug. board because of gpa, does anyone know when i can re-apply? i just got an interview from a former pilot so does this constitute a big enough change in my app for re-application? or do i have to wait for 6 mo. or for new grades to come in?

DrewD

Just curious because I sent my complete package off on the first or second of August. I spoke with the officer processor and he told me that it had been approved in mid August to go to the board. Now they're telling me that it's likely I'm slated for the October board. I can't imagine why it would take that long to get from the processor at CNRC to the board...? You guys have any thoughts?

lacasera

Currently in a med hold pattern at API
i submitted my app at the end of may, and it took this long... hopefully the next step doesn't take this long either

scottwith1t

east coast
pilot
pro-rec'd NFO

going to contemplate reapplying for SNA or running with NFO. i need to get my eyes checked to make sure i could qualify for SNA to begin with :)

oh yea, my stats (IIRC)

5/5/6 59
3.1 GPA computer engineering

i know for a fact that i can get that 5/5/6 higher if i took it again. my first test was version 3.

Ken_gone_flying

"I live vicariously through myself."
pilot
Contributor
Congratulations everyone. I didn't submit my package in time to make the September board, so I'll be in the October. Hope to be in your guys' shoes a month from now, wish me luck!

-Ken

Thunderkiss

ENS - SNFO
Congrats to those being accepted!!! Is this the results being posted from August or september? I thought the sept. board was meeting around the 17th and results would take much longer to be posted...

skim

None
Contributor
i got denied by the aug. board because of gpa, does anyone know when i can re-apply? i just got an interview from a former pilot so does this constitute a big enough change in my app for re-application? or do i have to wait for 6 mo. or for new grades to come in?

They told you why you were non selected? Didn't know they did that..