• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

September Boards

quid.non

hmm...
I was going to say something sarcastic but... Same time as every month; mid month and you should hear by the end of the month if you're lucky.

blur

A-pool
From my recruiter, Sept. 17th. Good luck. I'm on this board as well (assuming you are).

Thunderkiss

ENS - SNFO
Thanks, hope my recruiter got my package in on time. I'll have to call and check up on it, but i'm supposed to be on this months board. Good luck too!

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
I should be up for Intel and SWO. I was non select for Supply so hopefully it works out.

blur

A-pool
My recruiter got mine in about 2 weeks prior to last month's board, but I still missed it. They only see a certain amount of apps a month, so a lot of it depends on your place in line.

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
Waiting for Final Select is worse...I didn't think anything would be held up because I did my PRT and MEPS before application...it's been a month and a half for me.

I did the prt and meps before also. Good to know...:(

flyer1

i am up for the SNA september board too. i missed the august one by a week and my recruiter said i have been at the board since Aug. 27. Good luck everyone! applying for BDCP spot. Anyone else priors?

JLockheed

Wanderer
i am up for the SNA september board too. i missed the august one by a week and my recruiter said i have been at the board since Aug. 27. Good luck everyone! applying for BDCP spot. Anyone else priors?

I've been at the board since about the same time.... Good Luck.

DrewD

Looks like I'm in the same boat as most of you with just missing the August board. My apps were sent off the last week of July and I still missed it... I hope your recruiter is right blur because I've heard not until the third Thursday of each month. Can anyone verify that? I can't bare the wait!!

DrewD

And by the way, does anyone know anything on the "OTOOLS" program that the recruiters use to communicate with the board? I have been told that the new command in TN has used it very effectively and that people are finding out much sooner about their status...