• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

September Boards

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
And by the way, does anyone know anything on the "OTOOLS" program that the recruiters use to communicate with the board? I have been told that the new command in TN has used it very effectively and that people are finding out much sooner about their status...

This was posted by Goob last month in the august boards thread:
OK folks Board info you can use and pass it on. There is a New Department Head at CNRC in charge of Boards. This person has changed the process for the better is for now ON HER GAME! She is making a difference. she announces to all the NRDs the day of the board. With this announcement she also post an AT BOARD LIST IN OTOOLS and allows the District (OPO )Officer Program Officer a day or so to dispute or see if any of thier folks are missing. She also publishes a date that the KIT must have been to CNRC before it willl be considered, normally it is 15 days prior so it has time to make it through a prep process. SO if your recruiter told you it was sent to CNRC make mental note of the DAY and in 10 days or so call your recruiter ASK IF THE AT BOARD LIST IS OUT ON OTOOLS. HAVE THEM VERIFY YOUR NAME IS ON THERE. IF IT IS NOT THEN SOMETHING IS WRONG. MANY RECRUITERS DON'T know how to use OTOOLS or that these list exist cause they just don't care and are enjoying shore duty or perhaps in SKIMS case are retiring and just don't care. KEY WORDS OTOOLS, AT BOARD LIST, DATE SENT TO CNRC. OH when you start this process get more than one number to the office make sure the Processors in your NRD are your friends have all their numbers. They can make correction for you if you cannot find your recruiter. Be aggressive but don't bug folks to the point of pissing them off. Most Boards are the middle of the month supply is usally at last part of the month. the dates we have to give to you are target dates and She is doing her best to make sure it happens on time and results are out within a week on OTOOLS.

skim

None
Contributor
It doesn't feel real yet. I did not think for a second that I would get SWO since I didn't have the calc and physics, I had been rejected for supply and I have heard Intel has a higher gpa then what I have 3.5 vs. 3.22
I really got to kick up the PT now...

Mr. Blonde

My ass is a motherfuckin' champion
pilot
Congrats Skim, was this your first app?

I hope to feel that sense of elation this time next month, I think I may be one of the guys that has to keep pushing though...

skim

None
Contributor
It was my first time, but it wasn't stress free. Thats for sure. I told him "Im not questioning you, but are you sure its my name next to the Pro-rec?" I was giddy none the less.
My stats are
27 y/o male, married
5/6/5 51
3.22 gpa political science
pi sigma alpha honor society
general management exp.
excellent low, or good high prt (not that it matters for pro-rec)
LORS:1 O-6, 1 O-5, 1 deputy fire chief, 1 supervisor
Good luck, It still seems unreal...

lacasera

Currently in a med hold pattern at API
me either. He was out of town last month for the boards too. At least I have had a lot of practice being patient :icon_mi_1

I got ahold of her! Pro-rec'd for Pilot first try! Woooooooo! I'd love to celebrate, but I'm drowning in homework....

Congrats to everyone else as well!