• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

September 2010 Boards

twobecrazy

RTB...
Contributor
Sigh I guess it is true after reading that blog... My recruiter didn't get any intel about the BDCP Closure, I think he still believes my package is still good to go for this September... I shall give him a call and possibly send him this blog website. Thanks for putting that up though.

Why would you send him/her the blog website?

twobecrazy

RTB...
Contributor
Actually yeah I won't.. my bad for post, I will just call him.

Remember, it is a blog website and not an official website of the Navy. The information your OR is receiving comes as official information from the Navy. If he hasn't received the official message yet it may be because this message is not officially from the Navy and is just hearsay. Although the blog seems well informed you must keep that in mind.

james23

Remember, it is a blog website and not an official website of the Navy. The information your OR is receiving comes as official information from the Navy. If he hasn't received the official message yet it may be because this message is not officially from the Navy and is just hearsay. Although the blog seems well informed you must keep that in mind.

Gotcha, I first thought that was some official website. And I was pretty disappointed to hear the news but more time to improve things I guess. I just hope the news isn't true tho...

eas7888

Looking forward to some P-8 action
pilot
Contributor
Thanks for letting me know about BDCP. Though my current package is labeled as BDCP, I'm not eligible for BDCP now. I just copied and pasted my stats from a forum awhile back. I'm currently going for direct accessions like everyone else, especially seeing how I'll be graduating in December. Best of luck to all of you!

eas7888

Looking forward to some P-8 action
pilot
Contributor
So, what is everyone doing to make the wait seem shorter? I must say, after waiting a few months to submit my packet, these last few weeks SHOULD be easy, but they're killing me! I think I might have to make a few trips to the range to keep my sanity.

fjd24

Flight time is good time...
pilot
I am from Boston and to take advantage of this long weekend myself and some buddies are going up to the border of Maine and Canada to do some intense white water rafting. Class 4-6 rapids, supposed to be pretty legit.

james23

So, what is everyone doing to make the wait seem shorter? I must say, after waiting a few months to submit my packet, these last few weeks SHOULD be easy, but they're killing me! I think I might have to make a few trips to the range to keep my sanity.

Doing some P90X :p That is how I keep my sanity.

shambo

Anxiety

I've battled for two years to get to this point. I know I'm not unlike most of the guys and gals in here waiting for the same thing. Good luck to everyone because there's only a small group of people that's waiting to hear if they're accepted to be officers in the most powerful nation in the history of the world. That's an amazing feeling, and God I hope I make it haha.

twobecrazy

RTB...
Contributor
New York OR is posting September applicants and applicable boards that are reviewing said applicants. Gives a nice idea on the # of applicants being seen, and whether your kit made it :)

http://nyusn.blogspot.com/

Good luck to everyone!

Thanks for the info.

On another note it looks like I was incorrectly informed that I would be seen during this month's boards! What is another month after 8 months waiting anyways? The worst part is I had my package completed and into my OR in time for the March boards. Oh well, I guess it just gives me more time to work out and improve those PRT scores if I ever get to take it. Good LUCK to EVERYONE! I truly hope you get GREAT NEWS!